Vision, Mission and Values
A dynamic, effective and efficient parliament supporting constitutional democracy.
The parliamentary administration will provide quality parliamentary and corporate support to enable Members to fulfil their constitutional functions and to facilitate public involvement in parliamentary activities by:
- Providing quality support to the House and committees;
- Promoting public access and involvement in the law-making and oversight processes;
- Ensuring effective communication with all stakeholders;
- Ensuring seamless and synergistic parliamentary processes and systems;
- Investing in appropriately skilled staff;
- Providing a secure environmnet that is conducive to empowering and enabling Members and staff;
- Implementing and adhering to good corporate governance systems and monitoring mechanisms; and
- Managing resources effectively, efficiently and economically.
In striving for service excellence and best practice the adminstration subscribes to the following core values: