1. Welcome and apologies
AGENDA 1. Welcome 2. Briefings by the Western Cape Provincial Parliament on: 2.1. the 4th Quarterly Performance Report for the 2020/2021 financial year (January- March 2021); 2.2. the 4th Quarterly Financial Statement for the 2020/2021 financial year (January- March 2021); 2.3. feedback on any instructions issued in term of Section 37 (6) & Section 66 (2) of the FMPPLA; and 2.4. readiness of WCPP in terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013 [Act 4 of 2013]. 3. Consideration and adoption of the following draft committee documents: 3.1 Committee minutes of 18 March 2021.
AGENDA 14h00 1. Welcome and apologies 14:05 – 14:20 (Auditor-General of South Africa) 14:20 – 14:30 (Audit Committee) 2. Briefings by the Auditor-General of South Africa and Audit Committee on the audit outcome of the Annual Report of the Department of Health for the 2019/20 financial year. 14:30 – 18:00 3. Deliberation on the Annual Report of the Department of Health for the 2019/20 financial year. 4. Resolutions/Actions
View live here: https://www.wcpp.gov.za/node/9487
AGENDA 1. Welcome and apologies 2. Briefing by the Audit Committee of the Department of Human Settlements on the Internal Audit sub-processes which were covered and which are still outstanding; including the emerging risks which are documented in the Internal Audit Plan of the Department. 3. Briefing by the Department of Human Settlements on the inspections that were conducted at the 11 municipalities, including the findings thereof. 4. Briefing by Provincial Treasury on the Implementation Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Regulations as they relate to local content implementation.
Briefing by the Department of Agriculture on the future curricula of the Elsenburg Training Institute
Oversight visit to the Department of Agriculture to discuss the role of Unmanned Arial Vehicles (Drones) in Agriculture as well as a demonstration of the associated project
1. Briefing by the Department of Environmental Affairs and Development Planning on the Western Cape Biodiversity Bill [B 2– 2021]
1. Welcome and attendance
2. Briefing by the Department of Economic Development and Tourism on its Business Process Outsourcing and Work Placement Programmes
3. Briefing by Saldanha Bay IDZ Licencing Company on its skills training and education programmes for the Oil, Gas and Maritime Industry
4. Briefing by the Atlantis SEZ on its skills and education programmes in respect of energy and coding
5. Briefing by Wesgro on its Export Advancement Promotion Programme and the outcomes of their online webinars and virtual international tours